08 Mar Peanut Butter & Jam Granola Bar
Posted at 07:33h in Granola Bar Mix
Peanut Butter & Jam Granola Bar
- 2 1/4 cup Cloud 9 Granola Bar Mix
- 1/4 cup Cloud 9 All-Purpose Baking Mix
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, lightly packed
- 3 Tbsp butter, salted
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup strawberry jam
- Preheat oven to 350⁰F (175⁰C).
- Line an 8”x8” baking pan with parchment.
- In a small saucepan over low-medium heat, stir peanut butter, honey, brown sugar, butter and salt until combined.
- Remove from heat and in a medium-sized bowl, combine Cloud 9 Granola Bar Mix and Cloud 9 All-Purpose Baking Mix.
- Add the warm mixture and stir until combined.
- Pour mix into prepared pan.
- Reserve approximately 1/2 cup of mix for topping.
- Press mixture into pan until level.
- Spread the jam evenly across the top and sprinkle the reserved mix on top of the jam layer.
- Bake for 28 minutes.
- Cool completely in pan. Remove from pan and cut into desired bar shapes.