23 Feb Oatmeal Raisin Granola Cookies
Oatmeal Raisin Granola Cookies
1 cup Cloud 9 All-Purpose Baking Mix
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 cup butter, salted
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar, lightly packed
1 tsp vanilla
3/4 cup raisins
1 1/4 cup Cloud 9 Granola Bar Mix
- Preheat oven to 350°F (176°C).
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, mix the first five ingredients and set aside.
- Combine butter and sugars in a stand mixer or bowl and mix with hand mixer until light and fluffy.
- Add egg and vanilla.
- Once mixed, carefully add the bowl of dry mix and stir by hand until combined.
- Add raisins and Cloud 9 Granola Bar Mix.
- Stir until fully combined.
- Scoop large portions (about the size of a golf ball) and place on prepared baking tray, several inches apart.
- Flatten slightly and bake for 13 minutes until edges are golden brown.
Makes 15 large cookies.