08 Mar Gluten-Free Granola
Posted at 07:36h in Granola Bar Mix
- 3 cups Cloud 9 Granola Bar Mix
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 1/4 cup honey
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 3/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries (or your dried fruit of choice)
- Preheat oven to 325⁰F (165⁰C).
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine Cloud 9 Granola Bar Mix and almonds in medium sized bowl.
- In small sauce pan, over low-medium heat, combine honey, brown sugar, oil, cinnamon, nutmeg, vanilla, and salt.
- Whisk together until smooth.
- Add mixture to bowl of dry mix and stir until combined.
- Evenly spread the mixture on prepared baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, remove tray from oven and stir granola around.
- Bake for another 5 minutes.
- If granola still looks light, bake for one minute at a time.
- Bake until golden brown.
- Once baked, remove from oven and toss with dried cranberries.
- Cool and store in an airtight container.