23 Feb Oatmeal Raisin Granola Cookies
Posted at 11:44h in Baking Mix
Oatmeal Raisin Granola Cookies
- 1 cup Cloud 9 All-Purpose Baking Mix
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup butter, salted
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, lightly packed
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3/4 cup raisins
- 1 1/4 cup Cloud 9 Granola Bar Mix
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, mix the first five ingredients and set aside.
- Combine butter and sugars in a stand mixer or bowl and mix with hand mixer until light and fluffy.
- Add egg and vanilla.
- Once mixed, carefully add the bowl of dry mix and stir by hand until combined.
- Add raisins and Cloud 9 Granola Bar Mix.
- Stir until fully combined.
- Scoop large portions (about the size of a golf ball) and place on prepared baking tray, several inches apart.
- Flatten slightly and bake for 13 minutes until edges are golden brown.
Makes 15 large cookies.