23 Feb Ginger Snaps
Posted at 12:11h in Baking Mix
- 2 cups Cloud 9 All-Purpose Baking Mix 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp ginger
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup molasses
- Preheat oven to 350⁰F (175⁰C).
- In a bowl, mix Cloud 9 Baking Mix, salt, baking soda, cinnamon, ginger and set aside. In a mixer, beat oil, sugar and egg on medium speed until mixture is smooth and light. Add molasses and mix, scraping down the sides and bottom of the bowl to blend well.
- On low speed, mix in the dry mixture to make a firm cookie dough. Cover and let the dough rest for 10 minutes.
- Use a spoon to make rounded balls then roll in sugar, place on baking sheet and flatten. Bake for 10 minutes.
Makes 12 to 18 snaps.